For many years, executives, financial professionals and business analysts have relied upon their trusty spreadsheets to handle complex, if not mission-critical, data-driven analysis. Is your current data analysis methodology aligned to deliver relevant and timely analytics to business users? Are you struggling to make accurate business decisions in less time?
Join Kshitij Kumar, Vice President Business Intelligence, Apps Associates for an insightful live session hosted by Oracle Corporation and Apps Associates and learn how you can benefit from informed financial decision making.
Step up to financial analytics that will ensure you can:
• get a real-time analytics and insight that drive more informed financial decisions
• continuously capture and aggregate data from multiple systems
• close books faster by eliminating manual reporting processes
• eliminate multiple versions of the truth with a single repository
• empower stakeholders with access to key financial measures
Topic: Driving Informed (and Impactful) Financial Decision Making
Date & Time: March 21, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Corporation, 120 Park Ave., 26th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Platform: Oracle BI Financial Analytics and Exalytics
REGISTER NOW and learn how a cohesive financial analytics strategy can replace spreadsheets, deliver remarkable efficiencies and drive down costs.