April 09, 2014
Migrating your data center to the cloud can reduce operating costs, and improve the service you deliver to your clients. However, preparing for migration takes thoughtful planning, and awareness of proven solutions.
By moving their data center to the AWS cloud, RISO Inc. avoided capital intensive hardware purchases and redeployed IT staff to projects that directly supported their business goals.
Attend this 30-minute webinar to hear from us as we share our insights into data center cloud migration and best practices based on our experience.
Data Center Migration to the AWS Cloud: A Customer's Experience
Date & Time: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST / 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM PST
– Chris Gattoni, IT Infrastructure and Support, RISO, Inc.
– Thiru Sadagopan, VP Cloud Adoption Services, Apps Associates LLC
– Tom Laszewski, Strategic Solution Architect, Amazon Web Services
What you'll learn:
– Considerations for moving workloads to the AWS cloud
– An approach to design and implementation of infrastructure, and application migration
– Customer case study, RISO Inc., on successful data center migration with Apps Associates
Who should attend:
– Director/Manager, Data Center Infrastructure, Director/Manager Applications and other Technical IT Leaders
Apps Associates is a global provider of business and IT services and solutions that cover the entire IT life cycle from assessment and planning through implementation, application development, application and load testing, training, and ongoing management and support. Apps Associates is a Platinum Level member in Oracle Partner Network and is recognized as an Advanced Consulting Partner in cloud services by Amazon Web services.www.appsassociates.com