December 16, 2014
HR organizations that do not have modern IT solutions are finding it harder to create business value and a great employee experience. So HR management is increasingly turning to Business Intelligence and Analytics to help them measure and improve key HR metrics. Attend this webinar to learn about management reporting for the ‘Hire to Retire’ business process leveraging Oracle’s Business Intelligence Cloud Services (BICS).
Oracle BICS is a secure low-cost solution that can help HR professionals perform self-service analysis and visualizations with minimal IT involvement. Join Oracle and their leading BICS partner, Apps Associates for a webinar that will explain and demonstrate how BICS can help your organization.
Topic: Transforming HR with Business Intelligence and Analytics
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM ET - 3:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - 12:00 PM PT
Speakers: Alan Lee, Oracle Product Manager, BICS, Oracle
Kshitij Kumar, Global VP and CTO, Apps Associates LLC
– Create reports showing KPIs, including trending and historical data across hiring, workforce management, workforce development, compensation & benefits, and retirement
– Accelerate the ROI for a pre-packaged solution that can be tailored to meet your needs
– Leverage your own data for adhoc reports like compensation market analysis
– HR Directors and Managers for employee performance, headcount management, and onboarding
– IT professionals looking for a low cost SaaS solution for Business Intelligence from the market leader